Thursday, February 14, 2008

New digs and a new date!

I just wanted to touch base with you and tell you about a change that we are making to the family reunion trip. It is going to change to new venue and a new date. We are working on the dates but it will be sometime in mid July and the new venue is will be at Daddy/Smitty and Lindsey/ Mom's place. They are either going to get another house at the Villages or borrow the trailers next to the one at the lake house so we will have plenty of room.

I am sorry that we could not go to the mountains but I think this will be a better option all the way around. If you are interested in coming that week, please reconfirm with me even if you have talked to me already. I want to keep everything straight and it will help me if could post it on this blog(preferably) or email me.

I am going to cancel the house in Gatlinburg and I when I get refunded I will refigure food and send you a check for the difference(for those of you who were committed to Gatlinburg). If we borrow the places next to the their lake house, we will want to send them some kind of thank you basket so I will make an allowance for that out of your deposit and then send you the rest. I hope that this will help you decide to come even if it is for a few days or at very least, the big party. It is always great to get together with family and if it is half as fun as the last one, it will be a blast. I will let you know the dates we come up with and if there is a week that is better or worse for you, please let me know asap....and I really mean AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Please feel free to ask me any questions or offer suggestions. I am open to any and all thoughts and comments. Hope to see you in July!

Much Love,

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.