Hey everyone! After a brief sabatical from the family trip planning, I think I found the perfect place for all of us who can attend. I am including everyone in on the corespondence in the event that your plans change and you can attend. So far, the following are on board with the trip.
Smitty/Dad & Lindsey/Mom
Jessica
Renee, Mike & Baby M
Rhonda, Eric & family
Robin, Kent, Ben, Mark & Kylie
Roger, Monica & Kyle
I am thrilled that the older grandkids are coming. It has been way too long since I have seen them and I cannot wait to reconnect.
I hope those of you who are unable to come will reconsider. I can change our accommodations to make room for you if you decide to make the trip if there is a place within their rental inventory available. I will need to know by March 1. I will do whatever I need to do to make all of the necessary changes if you decide to come. You can also rent a hotel room if you would rather. The cabin is 12 minutes from Gatlinburg.
The link to the cabin is: http://www.hickorymist.com/MountainJewelLodge.htm
This is a brand new cabin & I got a heck of a deal on this place! I am in the process of dividing it up so that we can include some meals in the price. I will make a plans for a few scheduled meals, breakfast foods and some lunch items. I will go to the store and prepare ahead of time like I did in Florida. We will have a few meals out too but we can worry about all of that later.
After some computing....
It looks like it will be about 215.00/person for four nights (April 23rd-27th) including taxes, cleaning fee and food! I couldn't believe how reasonable it was but I really bargained with the guy so I know I got the best deal out there.
Please send me the following amounts for your deposit as I will have to book it by tomorrow to get this rate secured and I am putting this on my personal card.
Daddy -200.
Renee - 200.
Rhonda - 300.
Robin - 200.
Roger - 200.
Ben - 100.
Mark -100.
Jessica -100.
The balance will need to be paid by March 1st and I will send you a friendly reminder sometime in February. I hope that you are all doing well and that you had a great Thanksgiving. Please email me with any comments, thoughts or suggestions. I love you and can't wait to see all of you again.
Renee
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job, Renee! The cabin is beautiful. Really looking forward to seeing everyone...especially my nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment